Here are ways you can help spread the story of “Branding Faith” so that more religious organizations and non-profits can learn to share their story in today’s media driven culture. The rules for communicating in the 21st century have changed, and pastors, ministry, non-profit, and business leaders – need this information more than ever. Here’s how you can help:
1) Buy the book for a business, religious, or non-profit leader you know. We’ve had calls from organizations who want copies of the book for their entire leadership team and board of directors. Getting this information into their hands helps real change start at the top. Be a catalyst for change and get the book into as many hands as possible.
3) Email this information to your contacts. Find the people you know who would benefit, and let’s start a viral email campaign to tell the story. You can find video clips and information here.
4) I’m available to speak at pastor and leadership conferences, or on your local radio and TV stations. I’m crisscrossing the country speaking at conferences and events over the next few months.
5) Call your local bookstore and ask them to stock it.
6) Email your local newspaper and ask them to review it in their “Religion” or “Business” sections.
If we can create an army of people who believe that churches and non-profit organizations need to have a voice in today’s culture, then we can make a difference. “Branding Faith” is the manual that can change the conversation from confrontation to engagement. Thanks for your help in spreading the word.